Starting with an idea or a need, Ecofaune Boréale initiates and carries out research projects in all areas related to the valorization of wild fur and the whole animal. Applied research projects involve a private partner or interest group, a community. These projects can last between 6 months and 3 years. They are led by researchers specializing in the fields related to wildlife valorization.
- Federal and provincial research funds are available to cover research activities with a minor financial contribution from the company.
- Some projects are carried out with other CCTTs or external researchers and experts to complement the expertise required for the project.
- Innovative product and process development
- Problem analysis and solving
- Co-creation with specialists in related fields (textiles, biology, chemistry, equipment...)
Écofaune Boréale offers services to help businesses adapt and renew themselves. It's a little boost that makes the difference!
- Analysis and Optimization of Processes
- Equipment Productivity Improvement
- Technology Shift
- Work Organization
- Product Quality Management
- Issues in Development, Processing, Manufacturing and Distribution
Knowledge Transfer and Dissemination
Whether in the short, medium or long term, improving and updating know-how is crucial for any organization.
- Implementation of new tanning or dressing processes
- How to valorize the whole animal
- Assessment and analysis of training needs
- Skills development plans
- Personalized training
- Credited training
- Transfer of expertise